If you are receiving this message on the:
- HP LaserJet IID or IIID then duplex has not been selected with the output selector knob on the rear assembly. Move into the correct position and try again.
- HP LaserJet IIISi or 4Si a print job has been sent to print to envelopes while the printer was in duplex mode. Change mode and then try again.
- On all other printers:
- Turn the printer off.
- Leave for 30 seconds.
- Turn the printer on again.
- Check the printer’s configuration.
- Verify accessory connection.
- If this does not resolve the problem please contact HP technical support if the machine is in warranty or a technician if the warranty has expired.
NoticeThis article has been written as a general guide to the error code and as such not all of the information here will be applicable to every machine in the range. Wherever possible specific advice for certain models will be given.