About Refresh Cartridges
- FAST & FREE UK delivery
- All prices include VAT
- 'No quibble guarantee
- Excellent customer service
- Same day despatch
- Low, low pricing
- Secure online shopping
Refresh Cartridges is a trading name of Refresh eCommerce Ltd; a company that started life in 1999 as a computer repair company. Within the first few years of business we slowly increased the printer consumable area of our business and before too long it became our main focus.
Fast forward to the current day and Refresh Cartridges has continued to thrive; we currently have three shops and a warehouse in sunny Devon in the South West of England. We have always employed local people and unlike many of our competitors we have remained true to our roots and have remained on the UK Mainland.
Despite being based on the mainland we have always remained incredibly competitive and constantly compare our prices against dozens of our competitors to ensure that our customers always get the best value for money. We spend very little on glossy magazine advertising, preferring to rely primarily off repeat custom and word of mouth advertising from satisfied customers.
We believe that our ethics are what sets us apart from our competitors; even small things such as a
100% no quibble guarantee and our offer to take back any unopened cartridges that you may have when a printer is retired tend to make the difference to our customers.
Independently Google have collected ratings from our customers and have rated us 4.9 out of 5.0.
We also take our environmental responsibility incredibly seriously.
- Our warehouse and shops are all run using green energy provided by Ecotricity.
- We also recycle literally everything we can from cardboard in which our orders arrive right through to the plastic packaging which our staff discard at lunchtime.
- The majority of the orders we send out are provided with the minimum amount of packaging which minimises both our environmental impact and the money wasted on postage.
- We offer same-day local deliveries via our emission-free electric van and utilise low-power LED lighting across our stores to reduce energy wastage.
- In addition to this we are proud to offer a FREE, freepost ink cartridge recycling service ot help reduce the number of cartridges going into landfill when they can be cleaned up and re-used or transformed into another product altogether.
- We regularly check for ways to improve our energy efficiency and ennironmental friendliness and are open to appropriate suggestions.
Almost every order that we receive before 17:25 is dispatched the very same day by Royal Mail post and we even dispatch up until 13:00 on a Saturday. This results in a large number of our orders reaching the customer the very next day, even when using our free delivery service.
If you have any questions at all about our company or products then please don't hesitate to contact us using the link at the top of this page or fill out the form below and we will be only too happy to help.