Important!Before you start please note that the Resume button mentioned below will be represented by this symbol on most printers.
- Turn printer off using POWER button.
- Press and hold the RESUME button.
- Press and hold the POWER button and release RESUME.
- Press RESUME twice and release POWER.
- Green LEDs will flash momentarily.
- When green LEDs are solid, press RESUME four times. Note: It is important you press RESUME exactly four times as more or less will cause the printer to perform a different function.
- Press the POWER button and the printer should turn off.
- Press the Power button once more to return your printer to normal operation.
If following this process has not reset the counter I would advise running through these steps again and physically removing the power cable at step 7. A small percentage of printers require this instead of the button press.
NoticePlease note that by following this procedure you are not emptying the tank/pad but simply resetting the counter that estimates how full it is. Please read our full article here for more information.