Important!Before you start please note that the Resume button mentioned below will be represented by this symbol on most printers.
- Turn off the printer using the POWER button.
- Press and hold RESUME and then press and hold POWER.
- Keep POWER held down and release RESUME.
- Press the RESUME button twice.
- You should now hear parts inside the printer moving indication you are now in Service mode.
- Release the Power Button.
- Press the RESUME for times. The lamp will alternate color with each successful press. Note: It is important you press RESUME exactly four times as more or less will cause the printer to perform a different function.
- Press POWER button to reset the counter.
- Press the POWER button again to restart the printer.
NoticePlease note that by following this procedure you are not emptying the tank/pad but simply resetting the counter that estimates how full it is. Please read our full article here for more information.