Important!Before you start please note that the Resume button mentioned below will be represented by this symbol on most printers.
- Turn off the with POWER button.
- Press and hold the RESUME button before pressing and holding the POWER button.
- Release RESUME.
- Press the RESUME button twice to enter service mode. Note: You should still be holding the POWER button.
- Pressing the RESUME four times (the LED will switch color with each press). Note: It is important you press RESUME exactly four times as more or less will cause the printer to perform a different function.
- Press POWER to finalise the reset and press the POWER button again to restart the printer.
NoticePlease note that by following this procedure you are not emptying the tank/pad but simply resetting the counter that estimates how full it is. Please read our full article here for more information.