Important!Before you start please note that the Resume button mentioned below will be represented by this symbol on most printers.
- Unplug power cable.
- Hold down the POWER and RESUME buttons.
- Re-insert the power cable
- Release both buttons once the printer starts up.
- Hold down CARTRIDGE and RESUME buttons.
- Press POWER once.
- Release all buttons after the beeps have finished.
- Press CARTRIDGE sixteen times. Note: It is important you press CARTRIDGE exactly sixteen times as more or less will cause the printer to perform a different function.
- Press RESUME once.
- Unplug the power cable to finalise.
NoticePlease note that by following this procedure you are not emptying the tank/pad but simply resetting the counter that estimates how full it is. Please read our full article here for more information.