Only £13.47inc VAT
Ex VAT: £11.23
BANANAGRAMS Party Edition captures the addictive fun of the original, but with 14 chaos-inducing new tiles! So start the party and let the mayhem begin!
14 New Tiles
The Re-Gifter, The Thief, Switcheroo and Pouch Head... these are just some of the names of the 14 chaos-inducing Party Power tiles in Bananagrams Party Edition.
Same Fun Game Play
Just like the original game, but extra fun! Each new tile holds its own special action, allowing the receiving player to bestow chaos on the victim of his/her choice.
Get Ready to Party
Whether its taking a lap around the game table or demolishing another player's grid, no one is safe! Power tiles add chaos to sneakiest, cheekiest Bananagrams ever!
How to Play Bananagrams Party
- Put all standard tiles face down on the table (this is your
bunch) and each player takes the appropriate number (depending on
the number of players).
- Party tiles are then added to the rest of the bunch.
- To start a player yells
"Split!" Players turn over
their tiles and race to arrange them in their own connecting,
intersecting word grid. No one takes turns, you all play
together! Be the first to use all your letters!
- Whenever a player gets a tricky letter, you can
"dump" it and put it back, but you must take three
tiles in exchange.
- If a player has used the last of their letters, the person
calls "peel" and everyone including the person who says
"peel", must take another tile from the bunch to fit
into their grid.
- When you draw a party tile from the bunch you must use it
immediately. Some tiles have one-off actions, while others
continue until the end of the hand. When an action is complete,
put the tile to the side of your grid, out of play.
- If the bunch has fewer tiles than there are players when you
put the last letter in your grid, you don't say "peel",
you say "bananas!".
- Other players now inspect your grid. If it contains a
misspelled word, proper noun, abbreviation or other unacceptable
words, the others call out "rotten
banana!" and you're out of the game and all
your tiles are added to the bunch, face down.
- Play then continues until the bunch again depletes and someone else calls out "bananas!" If they have an acceptable grid, they become top banana and win!
|Manufacturer Part Number||001678|
|Product Type||Word Game|
|Age Range||10+ Years|
There are no customer reviews currently available.